[WSIS CS-Plenary] Update on subcommittee A drafting groups

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Sep 26 15:09:57 BST 2005

Interesting. It looks like, depending on the nature of topics,
the governments are less strict in non-gov actors participation.

I mean if they think the area belongs to the sole discretion
of governments with high political tensions, they would not allow
others to be participate the negotiation, but if the subjects are
more of wider social areas, they may feel OK to include others.

izumi