[WSIS CS-Plenary] UPDATE: Language for SUB-COM A

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Mon Sep 26 21:30:02 BST 2005

Dear Karen,

Thank you for your work in compiling and organizing this information.  Would
you have any idea as to when the next opportunity may arise to submit
language for Chapter four - Follow-up mechanism for Tunis Phase?

Your skill in integrating the large quantity of information is much
appreciated!

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
UN NGO Committee on Mental Health;
Communications Coordination Committee for the UN
Tel: 1631-754-2424
Fax: 1631-754-5032
ecarll at optonline.net