[WSIS CS-Plenary] Speaker recommendation for Asia Pacific family

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue Sep 27 09:03:05 BST 2005

This is for those on this list who are based in Asia Pacific, (so
sorry for those in other regions) - who are potentially not
reading our family mailing list.

We like to send our nominations to the Civils Society plenary
for the Speakers for the Tunis summit as was announced, and
the deadline is tomorrow.

Please send your recommendations to the "Communication"
list of Asia family, or myself or whoever active you know of,
by the end of today so that we can forward these to the CS
plenary and content and theme group for the final decision.

thanks,

izumi