[WSIS CS-Plenary] Proposed Guidelines for CS Plenary

west westasiaregion at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:48:43 BST 2005

Dear Vitorio

Thanks for your comments, I should request you to attend the WGWM meeting at
noon in NGO lounge close to cafeteria, and to discuss your points with the
drafting group, as tomorrow we are aiming to finalize this document and
avoid reopening of the discussion as there is not much time  and there are
other important issues such as statements and CS position on govts work. I
should also request all other people to come up with text or language for
the drafting group,assisting them to finalize the document and to be able to
share the final version for adoption by tonight.

I sincerely request your cooperation and understanding on this issue.
Best wishes

Amir