[WSIS CS-Plenary] Milton Mueller - silence of the lambs

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Tue Sep 27 13:39:12 BST 2005

This email will serve to confirm that Mr. Muller has failed to respond to
a direct question conerning his involvement with the Public-Root.

I challenge Mr. Mueller again, as well as Mr. Froomkin and Mr. Auerbach to
also answer this challenge.

Will any of you categorally deny ever having spoken with a Mr. Jody Daniel
Newman of UNIDT/Public-Root.

Milton, an added bonus for you.  As you know I now have sufficient
evidence in this, including what you have said here in a public forum to
label you a liar.  Your failure to respond is acceptable as I feel liars
should learn to be silent.

regards
joe baptista

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005, Joe Baptista wrote:

> Milton:
>
> I want to get you on the public record here.
>
> Are you saying to us that you categorally deny ever having spoken with a
> Mr. Jody Daniel Newman of UNIDT/Public-Root?
>
> Lets start with that Milton - should be sufficient rope for you to hang
> yourself in public.
>
> regards
> joe baptista

Joe Baptista, Official Public-Root Representative and Lobbyist to the
United States Congress and Senate / Tel: +1 (202) 517-1593

Public-Root Disclosure Documents: http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/