[WSIS CS-Plenary] Letter To African Caucus

Yocads Yocads youth_org_lib_wa at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 14:53:49 BST 2005

Dear  All,

It  is now  time  to realise  the potential   of the  African  Youth .  It   is  impossible  to  effect  development in ITC  without an  actively particpaing  and  youthful labour forec.

Africa  can   turn  our  digital  divide  into   digital opportunity  by  acknowledging  and   supporting  the  youth for the present  and  the future.

I  hereby submit  this letter On  behalf  of Young People Of  Africa who are  living in Africa  not out of  Afirca to  Chairman Of  African Caucus.

Zolu  Gobah

Member THIMUN YOUTH NETWORK DELEGATION

Prepcom 3 Geneva