[WSIS CS-Plenary] Letter To African Caucus

yocads yocads yocadsorg2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 15:16:26 BST 2005

Dear all,

The issues of ITC in Africa is paramount to the growth and develoment to Africa. Therefore,if we are to moved the staged of marginization, than the young people of Africa should take care of their own responsibilities relative to ITC especially for those African youths that are living in Africa to serve as Chairman of African Caucus.

Thanks.

Alphonso K. Weah
Youth for community academic and Development services (YOCADS)
Bushrod Island, Monrovia
Liberia
Mobile: 231-05648081

Yocads Yocads <youth_org_lib_wa at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear  All,

It  is now  time  to realize  the potential   of the  African  Youth .  It   is  impossible  to  effect  development in ITC  without   the  participation and  youthful labour force.

Africa  can   turn  our  digital  divide  into   digital opportunity  by  acknowledging  and   supporting  the  youth for the present  and  the future.

I  hereby submit  this letter On  behalf  of Young People Of  Africa who are  living in Africa  not out of  Africa to The   Chairman Of  African Caucus.

Zolu  Gobah

Member THIMUN YOUTH NETWORK DELEGATION

Prepcom 3 Geneva

http://mail.yahoo.com