[WSIS CS-Plenary] Milton Mueller - silence of the lambs

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Tue Sep 27 18:17:47 BST 2005

McTim - kindly allow Milton to defend himself.  He feels able to insult me
and lie in public - i'm sure he can provide a defense too.

Milton made a claim - i.e. that he had nothing to do with the public root.
That claim was flase and of course  can prove it - which maybe the reason
why milton seems incapable of uettering a word here.

regards
joe baptista

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, McTim wrote:

> <asbestos underpants on>
>
> Dear All,
>
> At the risk of being seen as
>
> a) "troll feeder"
> b) a defender of Milton (who needs no such defense)
>
> I would like to ask that folk stop ad hominem posts on this list.
>
> They are not contributing to the debate in any meaningful sense.

Joe Baptista, Official Public-Root Representative and Lobbyist to the
United States Congress and Senate / Tel: +1 (202) 517-1593

Public-Root Disclosure Documents: http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/