[WSIS CS-Plenary] Asia-Pacific Caucus meeting this evening

Hamada Tadahisa taratta at jca.or.jp
Thu Sep 29 09:49:50 BST 2005

Dear all,

to: Asia-Pacific Caucus, cc: CS Plenary

After the CS Plenary meeting this morning, some Asian people asked me
why we don't have Asia-Pacific Caucus meetings here in Geneva. We talked
and came to terms with proposing meeting this evening at 7 p.m. (just
after the CS Contents and Themes meeting).

The CS Contents and Themes meeting will be held in the Room 22, and
after the meeting, the Youth Caucus meeting will be held in the same
room. If both Asia-Pacific people and Youth people will not be so many,
we can have the meeting in the same room. If not, let's move to another
place.

All the best,

Hamada Tadahisa (Taratta)
(admin of Asia-Pacific Caucus list)

                         Hamada Taratta  http://dreamery.ne.jp/
                   ViVa! volunteer net  http://www.viva.ne.jp/
Japan Computer Access for Empowerment  http://www.jcafe.net/
 See everything as if for the first time.  //   3*7*11*13*(2*5+17*19)
  Do everything as if for the last time.  //   7*9*11*13*(5*15+17+19)