[WSIS CS-Plenary] proposed statement

Kicki Nordström kino at iris.se
Thu Sep 29 10:26:21 BST 2005

Dear all,

I am not sure if this fit into sub-comm A or B. but I have seen that copyrights have been touched upon several times now and we have a great concern about that as you can find in the attached text.

Since I have no means to get this text Brailled now, I also wonder if someone could read this text on the behalf of World Blind Union, if we have a chance to get a timeslot.

All the best
Kicki.

Kicki Nordström
World Blind Union