[WSIS CS-Plenary] Canada at WSIS and WIPO

Thomas Ruddy thomas at thomasruddy.org
Fri Sep 30 09:32:07 BST 2005

Dear all,
Just across the road from PrepCom3, the General Assembly of WIPO is taking
place concurrently, on which Jamie Love has a list of current links,
http://www.cptech.org/ip/wipo/ga2005.html

In a recent interesting article, the Canadian law professor Michael Geist
compares the WSIS and WIPO processes, and bemoans the latest turn in
Canadian policy,
http://www.michaelgeist.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=961&Ite
mid=70

Best,