[WSIS CS-Plenary] overpasses for Tunis

Yogesh Varhade acjpintl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 16:52:29 BST 2005

DEar Renata:
Greetings from USA.
Glad to hear that you are back for Prepcom 3. We have been accridited for this but due to financial  problems could not make it.I did meet Philippe Damm during the time of August Sub-Commission and learnt that you were not well. Hope you are ok now.

We will attend Tunis. I need one small favour since we know each other for many years. I NEED ONE PLENERY PASS AND I NEED TO REGISTER FOR SIDE EVENTS LIKE WORKSHOP IN TUNIS.Would you kindly let the incharge people to take a note of it and send a pass in the mail.. Thank you.

Yogesh Varhade, President, Ambedkar Centre for Justice and Peace, P.O.Box 821, Tunkhannock, PA, 18657,USA
Tel.(570)362-3885, WEBwww.ambedkar.net

Renata Bloem <rbloem at ngocongo.org> wrote:
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

Hi Philippe and Alejandra,

The NGO Family requests one overpass for the High-level Panel event and

20 passes  for the  Plenary.

Renate Bloem

Focal Point for NGOs

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000
E-mil: rbloem at ngocongo.org
Website: www.ngocongo.org

The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our website at www.ngocongo.org

Reminder: CONGO Postal Address Has Changed
We will soon be unable to receive mail at our old address at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.  So please make sure to update your records with CONGO's new Geneva office postal address: CP 50, 1211 Genéve 20, Switzerland.  Our physical office address is 11, Avenue De La Paix, 1st Floor, 1202 Genéve, Switzerland.

Ambedkar Center for Justice and Peace (ACJP

E mail : acjpintl at yahoo.com

Website : http://www.ambedkar.net