[WSIS CS-Plenary] PrepcomIII "suspended" until Tunis, "negotiation group" continues

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Fri Sep 30 22:42:12 BST 2005

BTW, it was discussed previously that CS would not draft its own Declaration
as long as negotiations were taking place in good faith.  However if this is
not the case, then in addition to the behind the scenes and public
indignation, CS should also draft a WSIS II Declaration.  This would be a
very helpful product for media news releases. Also forging alliances with
friendly private sector organizations to help with media saturation and
behind the scenes pressure may also be helpful.

Elizabeth