[WSIS CS-Plenary] IGF Nomination Deadline: Monday April 12th

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Sun Apr 9 19:39:20 BST 2006

Hi,

I don't know if this is the case.  I assume it may be dependent on
whether the IGF can raise sufficient funds and whether those selected
are from less developed areas, where there are occasionally UN
related sources of funding.

You are probably correct in that it is a good assumption, but it is
not something that I personally know to be true.  For myself, though,
I always assume I will have to scramble to find funding for doing
things in Geneva.

a.