[WSIS CS-Plenary] Répondre: [CS Bureau] WSIS Implementation and Follow-up Meetings in Geneva - 10-19 May 2006

Mohamed Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Tue Apr 11 16:34:44 BST 2006

Hi Philippe,

Thanks a lot for your efforts

1/ I plan to be attend especially the CSTD related meetings

2/ Orientation session : I think it is always useful to hold such a
session, at least to make all civil society participant at the same level
of information. Any time would be OK.

3/ Daily coordination : I fully support the morning daily meeting
(Plenary during WSIS prepcoms).

Thanks again Philippe.

Tijani

Mohamed Tijani BEN JEMAA
Member of the Tunisian Engineers' Order
Vice Chairman of CIC, World Federation of Engineering Organisations
Phone : + 216 98 330 114            Fax : + 216 71 781 927