[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: startup post from gurstein@adm.njit.edu requires approval

l.d.misek-falkoff falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 19:25:53 BST 2006

Dear Director Kambalov and Dr. Gurstein:

*A bit of a 'sidebar' but in response to your inclusive and insightful posts
here:*

As one of those very many who are keenly interested in keeping the many
stakeholders interconnected, as here, It is a splendid matter to be on these
listserves and share the enlightenments of your posts.  The *Respectful
Interfaces* Programme of the Communications Coordination Committee for the
U.N. (NY Headquarters based) is at your service in all multistakeholder
matters and pleased to attend the near-in Conferences.

This seems a good time also to say to Dr. Gurstein (and please forgive the
belatedness if I have not written on this before):  that your chairing of
the ICT based Caring Communities Forum recently was very well received. Most
of us did not have time to meet and greet;

and as Director Kambalov's estimable events are also so rewarding, this is
an opportunity to say thank you from participants, and I shall separately
address some materials on *The International Forum for Respectful
Interfaces* (IFFRI).

Sincere regards,
LDMF.

--
L. D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D. (Law, Computing, Humanities).

For Identification:
Netizen, ARPANet-Internet.
National Disability Party, Persons with Pain International;
     International Disability Caucus Steering Committee for the United
Nations  'Intl. Human
     Rights based  'Disability Convention' toward a Treaty;
Communications Coordination Committee for the U.N., *Respectful Interfaces*
[RESPITES]
     and *International Forum For Respectful Interfaces* [IFFRI];
Presenter, WSIS/SMSI Tunis '05; Participant Geneva '03;
Member Fall '06 all DPI/NGO Conference Planning Committee, Media and
Networking
     sub-Committees;
Inviting Inquiries; other affiliations on Request.