[WSIS CS-Plenary] TR: GLobal Alliance - nominations

Renate Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Fri Apr 28 11:10:41 BST 2006

Dear all,

Please find below some more information on the Global Alliance and its call
for nominations for the Strategy Council. More is available on the website.
www.unicttaskforce.org <http://www.unicttaskforce.org/>

Best

Renata

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000
E-mail:  <mailto:rbloem at ngocongo.org> rbloem at ngocongo.org
Website:  <http://www.ngocongo.org/> www.ngocongo.org

The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association
that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and
decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the
presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United
Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our
website at  <http://www.ngocongo.org/> www.ngocongo.org

  _____