[WSIS CS-Plenary] TR: [startup] Global Alliance: invitation to Kuala Lumpur meeting

Naswil Idris naswil at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 00:55:49 BST 2006

Dear "In charge" of Inaugural Meeting Global Alliance
for ICT and Dev, Kualau Lumpur, Malaysia 19-20 June
2006.

    I am interested to come to Kuala Lumpur, Malayisia
19-20 June 2006, to attend Global Alliance for ICT abd
Dev:
   1. NAME : Dr.Naswil idris, INDONESIA
           ID WSIS PALEXPO GENEVA 2003 :1001427 (FROM
PTC HONOLULU).
            ID WSIS TUNIS 2005:1030681 (FROM
ASSOC:INDONESIAN COMMUNITY INTERNET CENTER).
    2.POSITION ; ADVISOR,
    3.ORGANIZATION/COMPANY :
      INDONESIAN COMMUNITY INTERNET CENTER (Acredited
by ITU and UN ).
     4.E_MAIL : <naswil at yahoo.com>   back-up:
<suhendri.naswil at indosat.com>.
      5.PHONE: +62 21 7490159  and +62 21 7490010.
         Cellulair phone: +62 8551004487. Fax ; +62 21
7427830.
       6.ADDRESS  : BUKIT PAMULANG INDAH BLOK
A4.NO.7.CIPUTAT, 15417,JAKARTA, INDONESIA.
        7.COUNTRY : INDONESIA.

=== message truncated ===