[WSIS CS-Plenary] TR: Issues Paper for CSTD Panel (November 2006)

Sandza Laurent sandzal at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 3 16:55:28 BST 2006

Dear Philippe,

 I come by this email to inform you that the French-speaking zone has evil to read the message of the simple fact that they are written even translated into English. It is a good thing for the promotion of English, but also think of making an effort them translate and this to us into French.

 Cordial greetings

CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam <wsis at ngocongo.org> a écrit :        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}       st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Dear Baudouin,

  Contributions and views for this background note can be submitted to the CSTD Secretariat in all UN languages.
  Best,

  Ph

    Philippe Dam
 CONGO - WSIS CS Secretariat
 11, Avenue de la Paix
 CH-1202 Geneva
 Tel: +41 22 301 1000
 Fax: +41 22 301 2000
 E-mail: wsis at ngocongo.org
 Website: www.ngocongo.org

  The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our website at www.ngocongo.org