[WSIS CS-Plenary] Consultation meeting by UNESCO on WSIS Action Lines C7 "E Science" - 22 October 2006

Dr. Francis MUGUET muguet at mdpi.org
Sat Aug 19 22:57:04 BST 2006

Hello

Just a correction to what appears to be a typo.

> Dear all,
>
> Please find attached the invitation letters for the Action Line
> Facilitation meeting on Action line C7 « E-Learning »,

is in Paris,
while e-science is in Beijing.

Best

Francis

> [...]
> - Invitation letter (English
> <http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/files/22558/11527153631Invitation_letter-Paris.pdf/Invitation%2Bletter-Paris.pdf>
> - French
> <http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/files/22558/11527153633Lettre_d%27invitation-Paris.pdf/Lettre%2Bd%27invitation-Paris.pdf>)
>
> /*/18 October 2006/*/*/
> /*Consultation meeting on action line C-7e "E-Learning" (Room XIII,
> UNESCO HQ, Paris, France)
> More information
> <http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/ev.php-URL_ID=22548&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html>
> - Invitation letter (English
> <http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/files/22558/11527153631Invitation_letter-Paris.pdf/Invitation%2Bletter-Paris.pdf>
> - French
> <http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/files/22558/11527153633Lettre_d%27invitation-Paris.pdf/Lettre%2Bd%27invitation-Paris.pdf>)
>
> /*/19 October 2006/*/*/
> /*Consultation meeting on action line C-9 "Media" (Room XIII, UNESCO
> HQ, Paris, France)
> More information
> <http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/ev.php-URL_ID=22549&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html>
> - Invitation letter (English
> <http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/files/22558/11527153631Invitation_letter-Paris.pdf/Invitation%2Bletter-Paris.pdf>
> - French
> <http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/files/22558/11527153633Lettre_d%27invitation-Paris.pdf/Lettre%2Bd%27invitation-Paris.pdf>)
>
> /*/22 October 2006/*/*/
> /*Consultation meeting on action line C-7 "E-science" (Chine Resources
> Hotel, Beijing, China)
> More information
> <http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/ev.php-URL_ID=22550&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html>
> - Invitation letter
> <http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/ev.php-URL_ID=22673&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html>
>

> *A full calendar of post-WSIS events is still regularly updated at: *
>
> *http://www.csbureau.org/posttunis.htm*
>
> Further information is also on the CONGO Website
> <http://www.ngocongo.org/index.php?what=resources&id=278&start=1>.
>
> Best,
>
> *Philippe Dam
> CONGO - WSIS CS Secretariat
> 11, Avenue de la Paix
> CH-1202 Geneva
> Tel: +41 22 301 1000
> Fax: +41 22 301 2000
> E-mail: **wsis at ngocongo.org* <mailto:wsis at ngocongo.org>*
> Website: **www.ngocongo.org <blocked::http://www.ngocongo.org>** *
>
> * *
>
> *The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership
> association that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United
> Nations debates and decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major
> objective is to ensure the presence of NGOs in exchanges among the
> world's governments and United Nations agencies on issues of global

Francis F. MUGUET Ph.D

MDPI Foundation Open Access Journals
Associate Publisher
http://www.mdpi.org   http://www.mdpi.net
muguet at mdpi.org       muguet at mdpi.net

ENSTA   Paris, France
KNIS lab.  Director
"Knowledge Networks & Information Society" (KNIS)
muguet at ensta.fr   http://www.ensta.fr/~muguet

World Summit On the Information Society (WSIS)
Civil Society Working Groups
Scientific Information :  http://www.wsis-si.org  chair
Patents & Copyrights   :  http://www.wsis-pct.org co-chair
Financing Mechanismns  :  http://www.wsis-finance.org web