[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: [Pwd] Fw: Congratulations to 600,000,000 PWDs!

Rosemary Kavanagh Rosemary.Kavanagh at cnib.ca
Mon Aug 28 12:47:27 BST 2006

Amazing achievements - I have been following this list ever since its
inception and would like to congratulate you all for the excellent work,
the progress and the dedication. We will only change the world and
attitudes with this kind of perseverance.   Once again congratulations
and thank you on behalf of all PWDs in Canada.

Rosemary Kavanagh
Vice President
Client Services & Corporate Planning
CNIB