[Africa-CS-WSIS]Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] L'absence des associations africaines sur la scène internationale

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 12:05:53 GMT 2006

Dear Pierre,
Of course this debate is important for the future.
There is a lot of huge meetings and discussions
arround the partnership, public/private, place and
status of the civile society representatives, equity
North/South regarding the representativity, the
capacity of those who speak on behalf of the South, of
the poors, of the voiceless, etc....
South Diaspora from the South and living in the North,
as well as Governments, intergouvernemental
organizations IGOs, International NGOs, International
and Regional Financial Institutions IFIs, all of them
speak easly on behalf of these poor populations.
Now, enough is enough and it is time for these
populations to impose their direct and real
self-expression through Real Civile Society
associations.
We have to deal with this challenge and plead for the
participation of these populations in the debate on
the future of United Nations Organization, the future
of the International Good Governance and the future of
the human beens.
Social Forums and alternatives mouvements are
progressing in this direction, we have to support and
increase the mouvement in Africa, everyone in his
place, in his sector in his field of competency has to
do his best and to develop networks regardless borders
and frontiers.
All the best
Djilali
Pour les francophone je m'excuse de m'exprimer dans la
lague de Sheakspeare et promets la prochaine fois de
m'exprimer dans la langue de Molière qui est devenue
par la force des choses celle des Sankara, Cheikh Anta
Diop, Senghor et beaucoup d'autres femmes et hommes
africains d'action, de pensée et de culture...
 A bientôt
Djilali

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Page web sur le Sommet Mondial sur la Societe de l'Information (SMSI) (mecanismes de financement) http://www.wsis-finance.org et groupe de discussion : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/