[WSIS CS-Plenary] civil society declaration

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 6 00:27:44 GMT 2006

Dear Mustapha Masmoudi,

> to Mr. Qusaii Shatti and Mr. Ralf
> Think a lot for your initiative that I support strongly, and good luck
> Please, don't forget to include my proposition about our Arabic Caucus
> (see in attached document).
I have already sent a lenghty reply to your contribution to the WSIS CS
statement on 18 December. I copy it again at the end of this mail.

Qusai, please work with the existing version from 23rd December for the
Arabic translation. This version is available on www.worldsummit2005.org
and has already been submitted to the ITU and translated into French and
Spanish.

Best, Ralf