[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Summit Statement listed on official WSIS website

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jan 11 14:04:22 GMT 2006

Hi all,

the WSIS secretariat has accepted our statement as an official
contribution to the summit and put it on the wsis.org website. It is
available under "Documents: Summit-2: Contribution: Accredited NGOs and
Civil Society entities: Civil Society Declaration", see
<http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/listing-all-en-s|2.asp>.

They already have it there in English and French, I have just sent them
the Spanish version and will also send them the Arabic version once it is
finished.

Best, Ralf