[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Application for Registration for Internet Governance Conference

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sat Jan 14 15:52:46 GMT 2006

Perhaps I was not clear in my earlier message - To my knowledge,
there is no funding nor any support available for CS participation at
the upcoming Internet Governance forum meeting in Geneva. I am not
personally involved in the informal consultation meeting. Those
wanting details should visit the following website - http://
www.IntGovForum.org

Let me be clear - posting pleas for "assistance" are really
pointless, as there is NO SUPPORT FOR ANYONE YET. That fact should be
known and well understood by all.

Personally, if funding should be found (now, or in the immediate
future) then it should be directed to those who are active and
contribute to the phase we are in right now. Where are we now - a
consultation phase.... Thus those seeking and or requesting funds
should be putting forward in this space and in the governance caucus
list specific ideas they have for the Internet Governance Forum.

that's all for now..

regards,

Robert

--