[WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society Participation in IGF

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sat Jan 14 22:53:29 GMT 2006

Qusai:

thanks for echoing my concerns - much appreciated !

many people are keen to help, however few have the funds to attend
the meetings. Just having the Geneva "crowd" participate , well,
isn't acceptable. But we are networked...

Virtual participation - is a solution, one that should be taken
advantage of  to the fullest.

regards,

Robert

--