[WSIS CS-Plenary] Evaluation and documentation of CS in WSIS

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jan 24 15:58:48 GMT 2006

Hi,

Just a point of clarification:

       does this mean that the CSB is now closed, null and void?

if so, i agree, and it can be reconstituted if and when needed .

if on the other hand it still has some current and continuing
function (for example if civil society is organizing itself for IGF
and ECOSOC activities), then it seems reasonable to deal with
people's issues.

a.