[WSIS CS-Plenary] Preparations for meeting in Athens

CONGO - Philippe Dam wsis at iprolink.ch
Wed Jan 25 16:28:43 GMT 2006

Dear all,

I noticed earlier this afternoon that indeed I sent an e-mail to the CS
Plenary list whereas it was directed to one person only, and on non-WSIS
related matter. I am not the first to click too quickly on "reply" and
"send". I only forgot to change the title.

There is nothing to do with money, nothing to do with any fellowship for
Athens. Please forget my mail this morning.

Best regards and thanks for your understanding,

Philippe