[WSIS CS-Plenary] registration

wfuna at unog.ch wfuna at unog.ch
Tue Jul 11 13:48:30 BST 2006

Dear Sir,

We thank you for your e-mail and confirm your registration to the Seminar
on the Human Rights Council. We kindly ask you to make the requested
payment (CHF 50) as soon as possible. (Please find attached an invoice form
with our bank details).(See attached file: Invoice Form2.doc). Please find
attached our Programme regarding the Seminar. (See attached file: Programme
HR seminar 2006.doc)

We look forward to welcoming you at the Seminar.

Best regards,

Manal El Meligi.

WFUNA Geneva

Bureau E4-2A
Palais des Nations
1211 Geneva 10
Switzerland

Tel:  +41 22 917 32 39
Fax: +41 22 917 01 85
wfuna at unog.ch
www.wfuna.org

             masmoudi mustapha
             <mmasmoudi10 at yaho
             o.fr>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  plenary at wsis-cs.org
             plenary-admin at wsi                                          cc
             s-cs.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [WSIS CS-Plenary] registration
             10.07.2006 17:45

             Please respond to
             plenary at wsis-cs.o
                    rg

 Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
interface révolutionnaire. (See attached file: Registration_Form2.doc)