[WSIS CS-Plenary] registration

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 20:41:39 BST 2006

Thank you.
I shall proceed to ask my partner in Geneva to havve
the money paid into your account.
Please ensure that my confirmation letter is ready to
be faxed both to me and the SWISS EMBASSY here in
Nigeria as soon as the money is paid.
Time is of great essence please.
Thanks.
Pastor Peters
--- wfuna at unog.ch wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> We thank you for your e-mail and confirm your
> registration to the Seminar
> on the Human Rights Council. We kindly ask you to
> make the requested
> payment (CHF 50) as soon as possible. (Please find
> attached an invoice form
> with our bank details).(See attached file: Invoice
> Form2.doc). Please find
> attached our Programme regarding the Seminar. (See
> attached file: Programme
> HR seminar 2006.doc)
>
> We look forward to welcoming you at the Seminar.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Manal El Meligi.

> WFUNA Geneva
>
> Bureau E4-2A
> Palais des Nations
> 1211 Geneva 10
> Switzerland
>
> Tel:  +41 22 917 32 39
> Fax: +41 22 917 01 85
> wfuna at unog.ch
> www.wfuna.org
>

>              masmoudi mustapha
>
>              <mmasmoudi10 at yaho
>
>              o.fr>
>              Sent by:
> plenary at wsis-cs.org
>              plenary-admin at wsi
>                    cc
>              s-cs.org
>

>               Subject
>                                        [WSIS
> CS-Plenary] registration
>              10.07.2006 17:45
>

>              Please respond to
>
>              plenary at wsis-cs.o
>
>                     rg

>  Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le
> nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
> interface révolutionnaire. (See attached file:
> Registration_Form2.doc)

   Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
295, IKORODU ROAD, IDIROKO BUS STOP MARYLAND IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
350, MAIN STREET, EAST ORANGE NEW JERSEY 07018 U.S.A
Tel:+234-1-812-8649, +234-1-818-6494,+234-802-308-5408(Mobile)
FAX:+234-1-493-7203
Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com