[WSIS CS-Plenary] TR: Consultation meetings on WSIS Action Lines at UNESCO Headquarters from 16 to 19 october 2006 - Circulation of invitation letters

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 20 10:35:47 BST 2006

Dear Philippe
Many thanks for this "refreshing" invitation : we do appreciate by 40°C ...
Eventually, this invitation is "refreshing" for at least two reasons :
- it cocks a snook at these short-minded ECOSOC/CSTD diplomats as far as multistakeholder practice and active CS participation are concerned
- it is simultaneously in two official languages ; we just hope there will soon be invitations in other official languages.
We shall do our best to attend these meetings
Jean-Louis Fullsack
President CSDP¨TT

> Message du 19/07/06 10:38
> De : "CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam"
> A : plenary at wsis-cs.org, bureau at wsis-cs.org
> Copie à : "'CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam'" , "'Renate Bloem'"
> Objet : [WSIS CS-Plenary] TR: Consultation meetings on WSIS Action Lines at UNESCO Headquarters from 16 to 19 october 2006 - Circulation of invitation letters

Dear all,

I just received this information regarding up-coming WSIS implementation meeting organised by UNESCO in next October.
Best,

Ph