[WSIS CS-Plenary] Merci Mr K. Anan

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jul 21 14:23:25 BST 2006

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron wrote:
> Let us look before we lip and also take care to where we are lipping.
> Freedom of expression does no call for lipping anything, anywhere and
> nor matter how. It should be made abundantly clear that the debate on
> this forum MUST have to do with Internet Governance and nothing else.
No, sorry. The plenary list is for coordinating everything related to WSIS
and its follow-up, so everything related to the information society is
relevant here - not just Internet Governance.

"Internet Governance" as an exclusive topic is dealt with mainly on the
list of the Internet Governance Caucus, see http://www.net-gov.org/.

Ralf