[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE ATHENS IGF 2006

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:56:51 BST 2006

There's a registration link at http://www.intgovforum.org/

and this message after I completed the process:

Your registration has been successfully submitted. You should receive
an email confirming your submission shortly. The IGF Secretariat will
notify you by email once your registration has been processed. This
email will also contain a code that can be used to book a hotel in
Athens at a preferential rate at the Host Country's Website.

> All we know at the moment is that the meeting will be held close to
> Athens international airport (within 20km).  Affordable hotels are
> being arranged, but I have no details.  More information about the
> registration process should be on the IGF website this week
> <http://www.intgovforum.org/>.

I hope the hotel information will show distances from conference meetings.

Sylvia