[WSIS CS-Plenary] cooperation and coordination appeal

malik khan motamar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 23:44:05 BST 2006

Dear distinguished colleagues:

Greetings to all of you.

With gracious and profound regards may I have the honor to present to you
all my humble appreciation for the dynamic job you are doing.  With
coordinated activity we have established a team. No matter where we are
attending or invited, elected, selected and/or appointed, we must cooperate
and coordinate with each other and take each other's suggestions.  Every one
of us must speak as one voice, and the credit goes to all of us.  This way
we will combat the lack of membership proportion to the population of
certain communities, where unfortunately, not enough people are active or
participating, yet new avenues can be opened to earn the international
friendship.  Kindly provide all your suggestions.  I will take them to the
General Assembly floor, and wherever I see fit, I definitely will be your
voice.  Each one of us should feel the same.  It is your suggestions, your
ideas, and your success to establish this task force and provide the
opportunity to the less fortunate who are suffering with fewer resources.  I
am thankful to our respected United Nations President and Secretary-General
to be invited and be part of you all and be the voice of you all.  Wherever
I go, I will carry on your message.  I am very thankful to those with my
lack of understanding French, but the lady, *SANDZA MISSIMBALOBA, **felt
comfortable to approach me to ask me to provide assistance.  I am thankful
to all of you who understood the meanings in French and how we could assist
and provide the exact communication needed to this task.  We have to work
with people from all corners of the world and assist them, because they all
are our NGO community, no matter what their race, religion, creed, or
culture.  *

We all are working for the betterment of humanity. We will devote our time
diligently, honestly, and sincerely.  We will provide assistance around the
globe on technological highway. We all will participate in the informal
interactive hearings and dialogue for the United Nations. We will cooperate
and coordinate our efforts and spread the word around all corners of the
globe. We will participate in hearings on the least developed countries and
find means and methods to make the globe alliance a success. We will do our
utmost to be part of the  globe task force and make H.E.  President of the
General Assembly and H.E. the Secretary-General of the United Nations proud
of our work. Let us commit ourselves to this worthy cause and contribute our
best time and efforts to make this dream a reality to combat all issues to
make the 21st century  a success. Our team is composed of only 65
individuals. I thank you all for solving the below mentioned problem and
providing the best efforts and assistance. I don't speak the language, but
you did help and made things easier for all of us. We should let the United
Nations know our efforts through our actions.

Dr. Malik Khan