[WSIS CS-Plenary] reminder: 3rd international conference on GPLv3 in Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain

Georg C. F. Greve greve at fsfeurope.org
Wed Jun 14 15:10:20 BST 2006

 || On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:40:06 +0200
 || "Nyangkwe Agien Aaron" <nyangkweagien at gmail.com> wrote:

 naa> Thanks for the information.
 naa> Hope some scholarships are vailable for participation.

The Free Software Foundation Europe is organising this conference.

Like any NGO, we permanenty struggle for financing, so we cannot
afford to support attendees, although speaker trips are financed.

I am not sure what your connection with the GNU GPL is, but if you
have a major interest, and can convince me that we should definitely
invite you on short notice, I would discuss this with our conference
organiser.

Otherwise you might have to wait for the 4th international conference
on GPLv3, which will be held in Asia later this year, probably around
October.

Regards,
Georg

--