[WSIS CS-Plenary] Concern on a subject in line ACSIS africa-request/ wsis-cs.org in line

Sandza Laurent sandzal at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 24 13:46:53 GMT 2006

   Dear all,

  Expensive all, Since a time a news with gunpowder all community ACSIS thus, disturbing the order of discussion on line. The cause: a dispatch with an invitation of Training course organized by the UNDP and the NEPAD.
  Of which the reference and contents of the message:

  REF:UNDP/NEPAD/0001/LON/55/UN1

Sir/Madam,
We want to bring to your immediate knowledge, the selection/recruitment for UNDP/NEPAD training programme which will start on the 15th May,2006 and will close on the 30th May,2006. This programme is meant to train people from third world countries, in accordance with the United Nations initiatives and resolutions on reducing illitracy and poverty in Africa and Asia. The two have been the main problem facing the entire globe, which also was the significant suject of discussion and implementation by the "GROUP OF 8 LEADERS" ( G8 LEADERS ) in their last summit in Ireland, hence the influx of Asians and Africans to the Western World in search of greener pastures.

The number of candidates needed for this Recruitment/Training Programme is 2000 people, 1,550 candidates from Africa and 450 candidates from Asia. We have already registered 510 candidates from Africa and 400 candidates from Asia, we have 1090 vacant positions left and after whcih we close the registration of candidates on the 30th May 2006.

Those who are opportuned to be part of this programme will undergo a 1 Year Orrientation/training excercise in the Britain and the United states of America, in different field of endeavours and those who are interested in furthering their University education will be under the Scholarship programme of this Organisation.

We are only interested in those who want to develop their hidden talents,and become useful to themselves, their individual families,their community, their country and the world at large.

If you are interested in furthering your education and also in receiving a sound training that will see you through in life, do not hesitate to write us and request for information on registration and application. The age limit required is between 18 to 45 years of both sexes.

Note: Please, do not reply this mail if you are not interested in this training programme,it is only meant for those who are very desirous for societal and human advancement and you choosen in this programe by a sample panel through internet balloting.
  Accept my congratulations

Very faithfully,
Dr Chris Inglewood ( Pilot Officer ).
  Thus, I will like that all the community of the WSIS CS Plenary considers the question. Because we want full information there above.

 Laurent SANDZA MISSIMBALOBA
Chargé à l'Environnement à JVFGabon
Président de l'O.N.G Environnement Sans Frontières
BP: 685 Libreville/Gabon
TEl: +241 0668 16 18/0610 12 58
Fax: +241 445 372
Site web: http://www.jvfgabon.org