[WSIS CS-Plenary] My new gig: the Media Research Hub

l.d.misek-falkoff falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:19:07 GMT 2006

Good indeed great news from Rik. Congratulations, so well deserved, from all
who have been working with Rik and all who will be, a fruitfully expanding
network in itself.

Rick is so very outstanding with groups and with individuals also;
congratulations go out to his new project immediate colleagues as well..

): LDMF..

--
With best wishes, L. D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D.
For Identification:

.