[WSIS CS-Plenary] My new gig: the Media Research Hub

Meigs meigs at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 25 09:42:57 GMT 2006

Le 24/03/06 21:21, « Rik Panganiban » <rikp at earthlink.net> a écrit :

Hi Rik

Congratulations on your new task. I cannot but agree on your career move as
it represents a real need.

I have just finalized a Media Education Kit for Unesco, in which i try to
support the idea of having educators, professionals and researchers come
together around the complex issues related to media, democracy and public
awareness. I hope we can stay in touch for the development of your new
projects.
Best
Divina Frau-Meigs