[WSIS CS-Plenary] ABOUT IGF

Sandza Laurent sandzal at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 27 15:22:22 BST 2006

   Dear all,

  I think that it would be useful that the IGF must surmount the barriers specific to the effective participation, in particular of the countries in the process of development, found inside the structures institutional current of the government of Internet.

  And I must as add as Capacity-building: The IGF must contribute to the capacity of building in the government of Internet among all the agents directly occupied in the government of Internet and the political aspects of ICT as well as within the broader communities affected by them.

  Kind regards.

 Laurent SANDZA MISSIMBALOBA
Chargé à l'Environnement à JVFGabon
Président de l'O.N.G Environnement Sans Frontières
BP: 685 Libreville/Gabon
TEl: +241 0668 16 18/0610 12 58
Fax: +241 445 372
Site web: http://www.jvfgabon.org