[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: [governance] need of a description forcapacity building?

Sandza Laurent sandzal at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 27 19:25:49 BST 2006

Hi Aaron,

It is very relevant dear what you said in connection
with my point of seen on IG, it would be indeed
significant that the states put the hand at the leg to
be able to promote IGF within the countries in the
process of development.

Thanks
--- Nyangkwe Agien Aaron <nyangkweagien at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> [...]
> the South. It should be
> the condition sine qua non for the full and
> knowledgeable participation in
> the current IG debate.
> On hind sight from Milton's strategic opinion on the
> resistance of the North
> to see the agenda of IGF charged with issues that
> will bother on more
> spending, why not then have resolutions of this
> proposed forum tabled at the
> IGF and lobby for some concrete actions to be taken?
> Warm regards
>

> On 3/27/06, Sandza Laurent <sandzal at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> >
> >  Parminder, Milton and *Ken*
> >
> > For me, I divide this opinion bus completely if we
> want that IGF achieves
> > its goals, it would be salutary that the experts,
> the donators consider the
> > question to redefine the framework education
> towards the countries in the
> > process of development.
> >
> > And the SC of which I represent here has the load
> of responsabiliser of it
> > and to also sensitize our states so that they
> become aware of the stake of
> > IGF for his popularization within our school
> establishments.
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > *Ken Lohento <klohento at panos-ao.org>* a écrit :
> >
> > [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response
> goes to the entire list.
> > Kindly use individual addresses for responses
> intended for specific people]
> >
> > Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access
> automatic translation of
> > this message!
> > _______________________________________
> >
> > Dear Parminder and Milton
> >
> > >It is my pleasure to agree wholeheartedly with
> Parminder on this.
> > >--MM
> >
> > I'm also happy that the question has brought about
> that agreement :)
> >
> > More seriously: thanks for your responses. I agree
> with the spirit of the
> > suggestions and the WIPO example given by
> Parminder seems to me relevant.
> > The issue now is how to ensure that effective
> actions/decisions are taken
> > regarding capacity building in developing or more
> specifically least
> > developed countries, in relation to IG? How to
> ensure that IGF keeps an
> > eye
> > on it? Right at the beginning of the IGF process,
> we should work to ensure
> > that; and in my opinion, at the first meeting of
> the IGF, we should
> > advocate
> > for/discussed that without allowing all the
> discussions to be focussed on
> > that. For example, since it seems we have 4 days
> for the meetings, why not
> > focus one day on that? (more a question than a
> suggestion) Or maybe
> > better,
> > as we may have a parallel workshop or parallel
> sessions, we should discuss
> > this question during those events and then bring

=== message truncated ===

E- mail:   sandzal at yahoo.fr/sandzal at hotmail.com