[WSIS CS-Plenary] Répondre: [CS Bureau] Proposal to form a Civil Society Nomination Committee to select candidates for the Global Alliance Strategy Council

Mohamed Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Wed May 3 15:06:20 BST 2006

Dear Philippe,

The Deadline for the nomination as announced by Mr S.Khan in his last
letter is 10 May 2006 (not 19 May 2006).
So, I am afraid your schedule has to be shifted by 9 days, which means
that the deadline for volunteering should be in the next 2 days.

I agree with the process, but please update me about the deadline if
something new happened after Mr Khan's letter.

Best

Tijani

Mohamed Tijani BEN JEMAA
Member of the Tunisian Engineers' Order
Vice Chairman of CIC, World Federation of Engineering Organisations
Phone : + 216 98 330 114            Fax : + 216 71 781 927