[WSIS CS-Plenary] nomination if any thing else is needed please specify [WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: [CS Bureau] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: Répondre: [CS Bureau] Proposal to form a Civil S ociety Nomination Committee to select candidates for th e Global Alliance Strategy Coun

malik khan motamar at gmail.com
Thu May 4 13:47:21 BST 2006

Dear Sir Muhammad Tajani
Dear Sir nPhilipe Dam
Dear Mammy Karen Blanks

I have send you my nomination please let me know if any thing is missing.
 Nomination
 Name Dr Malik Khan
Country  United State of America
Gender    Male
Age        63 years
Statement  World biggest oldest Islamic Organisation
Observatory status at OIC and others world wide
Most active Islamic N.G.O
Secretary Gen of World Council Of Muslim Communities.
Key player in World Muslim Congress .