[WSIS CS-Plenary] nomination if any thing else is needed please specify [WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: [CS Bureau] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: Répondre: [CS Bureau] Proposal to form a Civil S ociety Nomination Committee to select candidates for th e Global Allia

malik khan motamar at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:00:06 BST 2006

H.E. Renate Bloem, CONGO President

Muhammad Tajani

Philipe Dam

Mammy Karen Blanks

Greetings

Thank you very much for your kind letter.  Please give all the information
you need .  Please let me know what else is needed to be provided by me.

We support the United Nations and disseminate information globally.  I have
been notified by H.E. Dr. Renate Bloem, and we will do our utmost best to
please her and accommodate her everywhere on the globe.  As a member of the
CONGO Board, I recognize my obligation to provide any way I can assist in
this regard. Kindly provide all information what is needed, who else we have
to approach, and what is expected of us.  I am in communication with Africa
and Asia regarding this project, and we will provide our utmost to
accommodate this project as Asia and Africa are lacking and are more in need
of this work.

Thank you very much for your kind cooperation and informing me in time.

Yours truly,

Malik Sardar Khan

My vitae follows:

Full name: Malik Sardar Khan