[WSIS CS-Plenary] Up-date - Global Alliance StraC: slight extension of deadline for nominations

CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam wsis at ngocongo.org
Wed May 10 17:33:30 BST 2006

Dear all,

The random selection process will take place late tonight. Therefore I
propose to extend the deadline for submission of nomination to the CS Nom
Com for a couple of hours, until tonight 10 May Midnight (Geneva time) /
22:00 GMT.

I'll contact the 5 members of the Nom Com and announce the result of the
random selection no later than tomorrow morning, and we will start working
on the consideration of received nominations (not an easy task actually.).

The list of nominations received so far is available on line
<http://www.ngocongo.org/index.php?what=pag&id=10222> . Information provided
on the nominees (bio, statement, as based on the questionnaire) will be
circulated among the 5 CS Nom Com members. In addition, I also planned that
the information submitted on nominees will be posted on-line (unless the
nominee explicitly expresses his/her wish not to do so; none have refused
yet), and this will be finalized tomorrow morning too.

Best regards,

Ph

Guidelines on <http://www.ngocongo.org/index.php?what=news&id=10220>  the CS
nomination process