[WSIS CS-Plenary] Kofi Annan nominates IFG Advisory Group

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 18:33:24 BST 2006

On behalf of myself and the Organization I represent
my hearty congratulations to ALL who made the Advisory
Group.
More grease to your elbows.
Pastor Peters OMORAGBON

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs//2006/sga1006.doc.htm

> [...]
> (RIR) for Africa - AfriNIC
>
>       Al-Shatti, Qusai
>       Kuwait City - Deputy Chairman of Kuwait
> Information Technology
> Society (KITS)
>
>       Bayramov, Ayaz
>       Baku - Head of Department for International
> Relations and Cooperation
> with NGOs, Ministry of Communications and
> Information Technologies
>
>       Bicalho, José
>       Brasilia - Member of the Brazilian Internet
> Steering Committee;
> Advisor to the Board of Directors of the National
> Telecommunications
> Agency (Anatel)
>
>       Clarke, Trevor
>       Geneva - Permanent Representative of Barbados
> to the United Nations
> Office at Geneva
>
>       Daftardar, Abdullah M.
>       Riyadh - Senior Executive, Communications and
> Information Technology
> Commission
>
>       Dardailler, Daniel
>       Nice - Associate Chair for Europe, World Wide
> Web Consortium (W3C);
> Member, Board of Directors, Internet Corporation for
> Assigned Names and
> Numbers (ICANN)
>
>       D’Costa, Valerie
>       Singapore - International Director,
> Info-Communication Development
> Authority, Singapore
>
>       Diop Diagne, Ndeye Maimouna
>       Dakar - Directrice des NTIC, Ministère des
> Postes, Télécommunications
> et Nouvelles Technologies de l’Information et de
> la Communication (NTIC)
>
>       Disspain, Chris
>       Carlton - Victoria, Chair, Country Code Names
> Supporting Organization
> (ccNSO) Council; Chief Executive Officer, .au
> Registry
>
>       Echeberría, Raúl
>       Montevideo - Executive Director/Chief
> Executive Officer, Latin
> America and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry
> (LACNIC)
>
>       El-Nawawy, Mohamed
>       Cairo - Chairman and Managing Director, TE
> Data
>
>       Fältström, Patrik
>       Stockholm - Consulting Engineer, Cisco
> Systems; Member, Internet
> Engineering Task Force (IETF); Member, Swedish
> Government Information
> Technology Policy and Strategy Group
>
>       Gallagher, Michael D.
>       Washington D.C. - Chairman of the
> Communications Group, Perkins Coie LLC
>
>       Graham, Bill
>       Ottawa - Director, International
> Telecommunication Policy and
> Coordination, Industry Canada
>
>       Gross, Robin D.
>       San Francisco, California - Executive
> Director, IP Justice
>
>       Hassan, Ayesha
>       Paris - Senior Policy Manager, e-Business,
> Information Technology,
> and Telecoms, Executive in charge of Information and
> Communication
> Technology Policy, International Chamber of Commerce

=== message truncated ===

   Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
295, IKORODU ROAD, IDIROKO BUS STOP MARYLAND IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
350, MAIN STREET, EAST ORANGE NEW JERSEY 07018 U.S.A
Tel:+234-1-812-8649, +234-1-818-6494,+234-802-308-5408(Mobile)
FAX:+234-1-493-7203
Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com