[governance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Kofi Annan nominates IFG

wcurrie at apc.org wcurrie at apc.org
Fri May 19 21:20:18 BST 2006

Congratulations to everyone selected for the MAG!

The next phase is one of agenda-setting and programme development. I hope
that everyone, including our ICANN colleagues, will apply their minds to
the broad issues of internet governance that lie ahead and think broadly
about them. We need to take the ball wide - adopt the Brazilian style of
soccer - rather than play defensively and try to close the action
down...the IGF is an open space. Let's all work to keep it that way.

Willie