[WSIS CS-Plenary] (no subject)

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Fri May 19 21:47:46 BST 2006

At 05:04 PM 19.5.2006 '?.'ЪЪ┬Ж  +0200, William Drake wrote:
>[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your
>response goes to the entire list. Kindly use
>individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]
>
>Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to
>access automatic translation of this message!
>_______________________________________
>
>Hi Veni,
>
>Not to worry, you're actually quite easy to read!
>
>Thanks for clarifying,

Welcome.
It's good finally to hear from an English-speaker
that my English is easy to read :-)

A general observation: Sometimes it's not
actually the language of the non-native English
speakers, but the language of the native English
speakers that is not easy to read. And then we
have to go into more discussions;-)

I suggest that we try to be as clear as possible,
and when some of the members of the list are
blaming the Secretariat for what they do, not
forget that in the world of taking decisions,
there always will be people who are not happy.

Arguing what should have been done, are not
useful and do not contribute positively to the
mailing list. I am strongly encouraging you,
Bill, and Milton, and others who have had
complaints, to forget about the past, and start
focus on the future and how we can all contribute for a successful IGF.

We have sent some emails in the past, where we
suggested cooperation between the different IG
projects (e.g. Milton's one, and the
ISOC-Bulgaria one), but so far there hasn't been
any progress on that. If we, as CS, can't agree
on cooperating with each other, how are we going to succeed at all?

veni