goodf flow of information not all but some [WSIS CS-Plenary] PDC 2006 conference

malik khan motamar at gmail.com
Thu May 25 14:52:58 BST 2006

Dear Sirs to All
Greetings

With best wishes to all.It is good at least we know what is going on .We
will respond were ever is need arise.Thank you so much for keeping us
informedand for this announcement on important themes and events. We
appreciation of the interesting content and early/timely flow of your
communications.Please kreep on roling.IiF the desighn is made this way then
let every one of us  get the info. We will wait for the out come.The final
result.
Dr Khan