[WSIS CS-Plenary] China filtering

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sun May 28 15:42:28 BST 2006

P.S. Amir

I would also encourage you to join Internet Governance Project, RSF,
Article 19 and others in attempting to put the content
blocking/filtering issue on the agenda at the Athens IG Forum.

>>> westasiaregion at hotmail.com 5/28/2006 5:43 AM >>>
[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire
list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for
specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation
of this message!
_______________________________________

Dear Colleagues,

Hi after a long time. We are looking for some reports on internet
filtering
in China and wish to find out what software's they are using and who is

selling it to them (Govt) for this reason. It seems the same company is

start selling its software to middle east countries, I have
information on
prices of about $ 50 mln! I need some proper information on filtering
status
in China.

Could anyone help me in this regard?

Best