[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [governance] MAG dictates rules and agenda for IGF?

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue May 30 11:03:49 BST 2006

On 30 maj 2006, at 11.39, Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> Does anyone know whether procedures to propose and organize
> workshops have already been defined? I think I have at least two
> that I would like to co-organize with anyone else who might be
> interested.

I don't think has been done yet.  I expect that a set of criteria for
multistakeholder workshops will be created.  As far as I can tell
that discussion has yet to happen.

> Also, I think I've lost contact with the discussion on online
> working groups at the IGF: where does it stand? Will it be possible
> to create IETF-style WGs on bottom-up selected issues?

I don't think that has been discussed much.  I think that this is a
possible topic/outcome of the IGF's day 4 discussions on the way
forward.   And of course it is something that i expect is open for
suggestion.

a.